Warm up to energy savings.
Enbridge can help.
Wake up to a well-insulated home that feels warm and snug all the time.
See savings of up to 30% on your energy use – and lower energy bills.
If you qualify, you can receive:
- New Insulation
- Draft Proofing
- Smart Thermostat
All installed by experienced professionals. Why? Because we want to make sure you save on energy costs and stay that much warmer during long winter months. Now that’s something to cozy up to.
The Home Winterproofing Program is absolutely FREE to all qualifying homes.
Enbridge will pay for the cost of the energy efficiency improvements – such as insulation and draft proofing measures. We want to help you improve your bottom line, while providing the benefits of a more comfortable living environment for your residents.
We see greater energy savings in homes that are 35 years and older.
Everyone deserves a warm and comfortable home.
- Eligible single family homes include detached, semi-detached, and townhouse/row houses in the Enbridge Gas franchise area.
- Residents of qualifying homes must meet specific income criteria by either receiving social assistance benefits or not exceeding a total household income threshold.
- Applicants may be residents of social and/or assisted housing or a social and/or assisted housing provider that provides housing to income qualified households.
- Homes must be heated by natural gas.
- Homes must have been built before 1980.
- Must be an Enbridge customer.
To apply, contact the delivery agent in your area.
Enbridge Program Delivery Agents
Durham, Peterborough and York Region
93A Industrial Parkway S.
Aurora, ON L4G 3V5
T: 905-727-0491 (local # – Aurora)
T: 705-243-1879 (local # – Peterborough)
T: 1-866-280-4431 (Toll Free)
Peel and Simcoe Region
The Home Inspectors Group
Unit 2 – 400 Esna Park Drive
Markham, ON L3R 3K2
T: 866-907-9206 (Toll Free)